Sales and Marketing Job Purpose:
Provides first-class service in order to push the sales of a certain product. Acts as an intermediary between producers and clientele. Makes necessary phone calls and meetings to help sales. Allows people to make inquiries as necessary.
Sales and Marketing Executive Responsibilities:
- Promoting the company’s existing brands and introducing new products to the market.
- Analyzing budgets, preparing annual budget plans, scheduling expenditures, and ensuring that the sales team meets their quotas and goals.
- Researching and developing marketing opportunities and plans, understanding consumer requirements, identifying market trends, and suggesting system improvements to achieve the company’s marketing goals.
- Gathering, investigating, and summarizing market data and trends to draft reports.
- Implementing new sales plans and advertising.
- Recruiting, training, scheduling, coaching, and managing marketing and sales teams to meet sales and marketing human resource objectives.
- Maintaining relationships with important clients by making regular visits, understanding their needs, and anticipating new marketing opportunities.
- Staying current in the industry by attending educational opportunities, conferences, and workshops, reading publications, and maintaining personal and professional networks.
Sales and Marketing Executive Requirements:
- A bachelor’s degree in marketing, mathematics, business administration, or related field.
- 3-5 years experience in marketing or sales.
- Experience in management may be advantageous.
- Understanding and knowledge of sales and marketing.
- Strong analytical, organizational, and creative thinking skills.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
- Knowledge of data analysis and report writing.
- The ability to understand and follow company policies and procedures.
- The ability to work under pressure.